Sebastian, Ciel, and the entire Phantomhive household wrap up their investigation into the missing children of England. The last episode of Black Butler – Book of Circus is available now at FUNimation.com
Black Butler - Book of Circus ends tomorrow (9/11), but we’re giving you the chance to win some adorable Black Butler Pop! Vinyl figures!
Click here to see contest details for how you can win!
We got our cute little Black Butler Pop! Vinyls in and we just had to take a picture of them!
Unfortunately, today’s Black Butler - Book of Circus episode has been delayed until tomorrow. We’ll let everyone know as soon as it is available.
Sebastian, you can catch me any time.
Creamy Three-Mushroom Risotto and Pork and Wine Pot-au-Feu
In Black Butler – Book of Circus Episode 7, Sebastian serves his master Ciel a delectable meal in bed of Creamy Three-Mushroom Risotto, as well as a dish of Pork and Wine Pot-au-Feu.
Here’s your chance to try your own hand at making a scrumptious Creamy Three-Mushroom Risotto:
To get started, you’ll need the following ingredients:
· 1 package (~1.25 oz) dried porcini mushrooms (1 cup)
· ¼ cup olive or vegetable oil
· 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
· 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
· 2 medium green onions sliced (2 tbsp)
· 1 cup uncooked Arborio rice or regular long-grain rice
· 1 package (~3.5 oz) fresh shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
· 1 package (~5.5 oz) fresh crimini mushrooms, thinly sliced
· 3 ½ cups Progresso™ chicken brother (from 32 oz carton), warmed
· ½ cup freshly grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
· 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
For those of you with devilishly expert cooking skills, you can also find a recipe for a Pork and Wine Pot-au-Feu by clicking here.
Find more recipes from Sebastian’s Cookbook here!
Warm Apple Compote with Yogurt Recipe
In addition to a Creamy Three-Mushroom Risotto, as well as a dish of Pork and Wine Pot-au-Feu in Black Butler - Book of Circus Episode 7, Sebastian also prepares for Ciel a temptingly tasty Warm Apple Compote With Yogurt for dessert.
You can satisfy your own cravings, and try your hand at making a variation on this classic dish. Even if you don’t have the skills of a gourmet chef, you’ll find this an easy recipe to follow, and it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser!
· 1 tbsp butter
· 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
· 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
· 4 cored apples, then cut into 3/8 inch thick slices (Fuji or Gala apples)
· 1 cup low fat frozen vanilla yogurt
· ¼ cup chopped toasted pecans
Once you have your ingredients in hand, click here for the step-by-step instructions! This can become your new snack when watching Black Butler - Book of Circus, with new episodes posting Thursdays at 5:20pm ET. Click here for episodes.
To check out some other recipes found in the show, click here.
Poor Ciel is finally feeling better. Wouldn’t you love to have Sebastian take care of you too?
Watch the latest episode of Black Butler - Book of Circus! Click here.